FCC - Danville KY May 15-18
On December 10, 2021, life in Western Kentucky was forever changed. Thousands of homes were destroyed and people were displaced.
We are looking for Team Leaders, families or individuals to be a part of making a difference! Partner with us in the recovery effort by coming to serve. You may come for a day or for a week. Housing and food is available at NO CHARGE. You will work with our professional project managers to make a difference for affected families and communities. When you apply here first, you will be given opportunities to tell us dates that you can serve as well as how many would be serving with you.. Once applied, we will review your application and your desired dates. Upon review, we will assign a trip to you (the team leader, individual or family) to share with your team. Again, there is no cost for you to serve, outside of your travels to our base of operations in Princeton, Kentucky.
If you have never used this registration portal (Servicereef)before, click apply, create an account, and you will be prompted to complete the application once your account is created.
For more information about Operation Recovery click here for our FAQ's (or view down below), or visit our Operation Recovery Web Site for information
Whether you are coming for a day or a week, please apply here so we can keep an accurate count for our housing and food, as well as sign the necessary releases.
670 spots left
510 Hopkinsville St
Princeton, KY 42445
Release and Waiver of Liability Required
This is a copy for your files of the CrossRoads Missions Waiver of Release. It is required to serve in Operatin Recovery. By agreeing to the "terms and conditions" when you submit an application, you are agreeing to this waiver of release.
FAQ's Operation Recovery Required
- Completion of application via servicereef
- Construction based on skill level. All projects are supervised and tools are provided. You can bring your own tools but you are responsible to keep up with them.
- All projects are supervised and tools are provided. You can bring your own tools but you are responsible to keep up with them.
- Participants must be 16 years or older unless accompanied by parent/guardian. This is an active construction zone.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Review our FAQ in the forms section